As you might have heard, my poetry book, The relativity of a corroded mind, has been published! But don't rush to buy it just yet, since you might be able to get it for free.
The people at Blurb, who published my book, have given me the opportunity to give away a $75 coupon to be used on their site. That would allow you to get even several copies of my slim little book. Maybe you want to give some as gifts to your friends, who knows?
However, first I will be holding a little contest to find the lucky winner for the coupon.
Here are the rules:
- To enter, please specify that you want to participate and answer this question: If you decide to make your own Blurb book, what would it be about? (let your imagination run wild, I know I did)
- Just one entry per person, please, and no cheating.
- All entries are accepted, provided Blurb can ship to you. Please check the regions here. Don't worry, though, they can get almost anywhere.
- The contest ends on the 6th of July, at 0 AM GMT. I have included a counter to make the Maths easier.
- To be fair, I will choose the winner randomly.
If you have any questions, by all means, ask them. My e-mail is daftline @ gmail . com
Good luck everyone!